Thursday, April 26, 2012



   Controlling High Cholesterol                             

Cholesterol is a necessary substance in our bodies 75 percent of which is produced in the liver. The other 25 percent is obtained from diet. Cholesterol is seen as a fatty wax-like substance found naturally in all body cells.
 It is used to build Cells, make hormones and aids digestion. It is divided into 3 groups. HDL (high density lipo -protein ) is seen as good CHO. The higher the better.  LDL (low density li-poprotein)   It is seen as bad ,the lower the better. Triglycerides is another component that makes up the whole cholesterol

The total overall Cholesterol should be Between 150  If it goes below 150mg you are at risk for cancer and lung disease and some types of stroke along with suicide, anxiety, impassivity and aggression in men and women, adolescents and adults alike.  If it goes higher than 200 you are at risk for heart attack and stroke.
The question to ask is this: What am I eating/drinking/doing/not doing that is creating all these free radicals that is damaging my arteries, oxidizing my cholesterol, and contributing to coronary artery disease?
The best treatment for high cholesterol is through lifestyle and diet.
Search  for new health Products  

           Cholesterol treatment Educational protocol


Follow the 8 health laws, do not smoke, do not drink coffee, stay away from excessive alcohol

Foods to avoid
Cheese, butter, hydrogenated oils, meat, egg yolk

Eat oil such as
Corn oil, soy oil, olive oil, wheat germ, oil flax seed oil,
Drink 8 glasses water and juice daily but not with meals
Eat  nuts   
Wall nut , almond , cashew, Brazil etc. but in moderation
Eat Seeds sesame, flax, sun flower celery
Eat beans  and peas, eg. Red, Lima, garbanzo, split, lintels
Eat fruits with pectin
Eat vegetables, lettuce, asparagus, okra, cauliflower, figs, tomatoes ,celery etc.
Eat grains, oats, Bulgar, wheat germ etc
Eat  lots of onion and garlic

Supplements  to take daily

Take 600-900 mg  garlic powder capsule
take vitamin A,
Take 1 tsp Psyllium  husk in 5 ozs water 3 times daily
Take vitamin c (1000-4000 mg) per day
vitamin E 8oo iu
Vitamin B 30 mg
Selenium 200 mg
Zinc 30 mg
Copper 1-2 mg
1-2 tbsp lecithin
3 tsp lemon juice or brags apple cider vinegar

Herb  Intervention use one or in combination.
Gugul 300 mg 2x daily (a lowering cholesterol . Herbs)
Fenugreek, barley grass, lemon  grass, Spirulina, cayenne

Contributing Author: Juliet Christie Murray    Medical Missionary Hanover Jamaica
You should visit the center or call for help if you are not able to do the practical sections of this educational protocol.
Disclaimer: This is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat a medical problem. It is intended to educate as to the alternatives available to the problems above. Please visit your medical doctor for your medical problems or concern you may have.  I therefore I release the J.I.C.M. Center and its subsidiaries of  any liability arising from the use or miss use of the program protocol. My using this program  protocol is entirely at my own risk and is an  indication that I agreed to the terms mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment only if you have something to add value to this site. No spamming allowed. You may leave an email so I can contact you personally if you have any personal issues